Monday, May 10, 2010

Fort Provintia

I don't really know if the name of this fort is Provintia. I always get completely confused, lol.
...
Realmente no se si el nombre de este fuerte es Provintia, o me lo invente. Siempre me confundo aqui.

It was quite weird that as soon as we arrived a character in costume entered the fort.
...
Fue bien curioso que justo cuando llegamos un personaje disfrazado iba entrando con nosotros.


Then, another two came, and put some fireworks in a cannon. That was nice.
...
Luego, llegaron otros dos y metieron fuegos artificiales en un canon. Estuvo muy chevere.

It was a long day, and even if I was tired we still had more time to go to see more places.
...
Fue un dia bien largo. Pero no importaba que estuviera cansado, aun teniamos tiempo para seguir viendo otros lugares.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment