Saturday, June 12, 2010

Taichung - Central District

I wanted to go to Taichung, the third largest city in Taiwan, and Woody invited me to join his family on their own trip. They went to a wedding there, so it was perfect.
...
Yo queria ir a Taichung, la tercera ciudad mas grande de Taiwan, cuando Woody me invito a que me uniera al paseo que hacia con su familia. Ellos tenian una boda alla, asi que fue perfecto.
.
We stopped first at the National Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts. They stayed for half an hour before going to the wedding.
...
La primera parada la hicimos en el Museo Nacional de Taiwan de Bellas Artes. Ellos se quedaron como media hora y despues se fueron a la boda.

The museum is situated in the middle of a well manicured garden, with plenty of sculptures. No pictures allowed insided, lol.
...
El museo esta ubicado en el medio de un precioso jardin repleto de esculturas. No se podian tomar fotos adentro del museo, mmm.

After that, I went to see the City Hall, French style, and very impresive.
...
De alli me fui a ver la casa de gobierno de la ciudad, construida en estilo frances.




I knew about some catholic churchs in Taichung, so I went to see them as well. One is called Liouyuan Church, and I don't really remember the other one's name.
...
Supe que habian unas iglesias catolicas en Taichung, asi que decidi ir a verlas. Una se llama Iglesia Liouyuan, y la otra no me acuerdo.
.
.

.
.

Close by I found the Taichung Park, small but it has a lake in the middle with a cute pavillion.
...
Por ahi cerca me encontre con el Parque de Taichung, que tiene un lago y en el medio de este hay una especie de quiosco muy simpatico.

To see more pictures of Taichung - Central district go to: http://picasaweb.google.com/DanielFContrerasM/TaichungCenter?feat=directlink
...
Para ver mas fotos del area central de Taichung: http://picasaweb.google.com/DanielFContrerasM/TaichungCenter?feat=directlink

No comments:

Post a Comment